Mainland UK & Northern Ireland Delivery £14.99 / **FREE for website orders £200+
Royal Mail Special Delivery See Royal Mail's change of service for latest update, currently next day by 4pm.
Dispatch Days: Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday only excl. Bank Holidays, subject to availability.
Cut off time for next day dispatch: Order before 11pm
Simply select suitable dispatch day at checkout (upcoming 5 working days) - you'll need to be available to accept parcel first delivery attempt & appropriately acclimatise corals without delay or follow terms of our DOA Policy, below.
With the exception of processing delay, unsuitable weather, annual leave & Bank Holidays, we're unable to hold orders beyond 5 working days.
N.B. At our discretion, it may be necessary to postpone delivery e.g. Unsuitable weather conditions, postal delays etc. For larger orders, it may be necessary to send separate consignments at no additional charge (tracking provided on dispatch).
Exclusions: We're unable to post livestock to Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, PO BOX & other non-Mainland UK addresses.
** FREE SHIPPING automatically applies in cart for single transactions £200+, excl. delivery. Separate orders for combined delivery with item total £200+ whereby discount did not automatically apply; £14.99 account credit will be issued once order is dispatched. Full Terms & Conditions apply.
Paypal Account Holders: Confirmed Paypal delivery address, stated on Paypal transaction only.
No Paypal Account: Billing address, provided at checkout only.
IMPORTANT: If required, please change 'Send to' address in Paypal at checkout before clicking Pay Now - in accordance with Paypal Policy, it's not possible to amend / send to an alternative address once payment is sent.
DOA Policy - 'Live Arrival Guarantee'
Every coral is carefully checked & will only leave us in healthy condition. Despite our best efforts, on rare occasions & for no definitive reason, live coral may perish during transit; for peace of mind, we offer a Live Arrival Guarantee, subject to the following terms & conditions:
- Part of order DOA: We'll offer a replacement if available or refund purchase price of affected coral, excluding delivery charge;
- Complete order DOA: We'll offer a replacement if available or issue a full refund, including delivery charge;
If preferred, refund can be issued as account credit to put towards a future order.
- Parcel must be accepted first delivery attempt at confirmed Paypal delivery address & carefully inspected without delay before opening heat-sealed packaging.
- Any concerns, clear photos (not distorted / blurry) of affected item in original, unopened (sealed) packaging must be provided within 1 hour of tracked delivery to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Affected item(s) must remain sealed & temperature acclimated whilst you await our response.
- No goods should be disposed of or returned without our prior written consent.
- If we deem further observation is required to allow recovery from shipping stress, we'll provide instructions.
- We may require you to return affected goods with all original packaging & if necessary, will provide a pre-paid returns label; any refund will be issued within 14 days of receiving tracked return.
IMPORTANT: Due to the sensitive nature of goods & variables beyond our reasonable control that can adversely affect coral e.g. handling, acclimation procedure / methods etc., no extended warranty or guarantee is provided. No liability is accepted for any issue once sealed packaging is open or in event of late / missed delivery, unclear / missing / delayed photos or contact, no exceptions.
POSTAL DELAYS: If your order fails to arrive when expected, please inform us immediately via the link below & we'll do our best to help. Please see Postal Service info, below.
Occasionally, postal issues beyond our control may arise & whilst we accept no liability for third-party service provider issues, we'll do our best to help; this will require your full cooperation & patients since it's not always possible to resolve immediately. Most issues are subject to third-party complaints procedure response times & it's not possible to speed up this process.
IMPORTANT: On rare occasions, issues may arise that we are unable to pursue on your behalf & as the recipient, you will be required to pursue a complaint &/or claim directly with Royal Mail. An example includes but is not limited to; any issue that conflicts with tracking info. Reasonably, this forms part of our Terms of Sale & If you do not accept this risk, you should not proceed to order. Thank you